Further information and policies related to this website are located on the other support documentation pages. (Please See Footer Menu).
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website. By continuing to use this website you agree to be bound by all terms and accept all disclaimers.
The terms '199WebDesign.com' or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. Your acceptance of these terms and conditions
Use of our site’s service(s), content, information (the “Service”) in any manner, and whether at our site or through a third party website or other interface, you certify that
(a) you are at least 18 years of age,
(b) if you are providing access to the Service to any person who is under 13 years of age, you are such person’s parent or legal guardian and you consent to the use of the Service by such person only under your direct supervision and subject to any reasonable verification required by us, and
(c) you expressly agree to be bound by these terms and conditions of service (these “Terms”).
Your use of this website or 199WebDesign.com Services is expressly conditioned upon the certifications listed above and your acceptance of these Terms. If the certifications above are not true, or if you do not agree to any part of these Terms, you may not use this website. This site reserves the right to update and revise these Terms from time to time without notice to or acceptance by you.
A. We hereby grant you permission to use the Website as set forth in this Terms of Service, provided that:
(i) your use of the website as permitted is solely for your personal use;
(ii) you will not copy or distribute any part of the website in any medium without our prior written authorization;
(iii) you will not alter or modify any part of the website other than as may be reasonably necessary to use the website for its intended purpose;
(iv) you will otherwise comply with the terms and conditions of these Terms of Service.
B.You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” etc., that accesses the website in a manner that sends more request messages to our servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional online web browser. Doing so may result in being permanently banned from our website and services. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we grant the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indexes of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials.
199WebDesign.com reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the website, nor to use the communication systems provided by the website for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the website with respect to their User Submissions, Testimonials etc.
2. Intellectual Property Rights The content on our website, except all User Submissions (as defined below), including without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features and the like (“Content”) and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (“Marks”), are owned by or licensed to us, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under United States and foreign laws and international conventions. Content on the website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the website and the Content.
You agree to not engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Content other than expressly permitted herein, including any use, copying, or distribution of User Submissions of third parties obtained through the website for any commercial purposes. If you download or print a copy of the Content for personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of our website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of our website or the Content therein.
- The content of the pages of this website are for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to 199WebDesign.com, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of United States of America.